At Willow Brook Primary, we pride ourselves on looking smart at all times by ensuring we wear the correct school uniform.
We believe that the wearing of uniform can reduce peer pressure and promotes a sense of community within the school.
- Grey or black skirts / pinafore dresses / trousers.
- Green school sweatshirt with logo
- Plain white ‘polo’ shirt.
- Flat black shoes – Please note that children are not permitted to wear shoes that are not sturdy and safe e.g. flip flops.
- White, grey or black socks.
- Grey, white, black tights.
- Head scarfs must be green, black or white
Summer uniform (optional)
- Green check dress.
- Grey trouser style shorts – Please note that sports shorts are not permitted.
- Simple wristwatches are permitted but are brought to school at pupils’ own risk.
- Pupils with pierced ears may wear one pair of small simple stud earrings. Pupils must be able to remove these independently for PE lessons.
Uniform can be purchased online from Speed Stitch
Physical Education Uniform
- Black shorts.
- Dark joggers in winter for outdoor games (Years 3 – 6).
- Plain white, round neck T-Shirt – (not the polo shirt worn for school).
- Plimsolls – for indoor PE.
- Trainers– for outdoor games.
- Long hair must be tied back and no jewellery may be worn.
- Earrings may not be worn for PE